Smile Structure is Now Open
We are thrilled to see our Smile Structure family again. However, we want you to know that the opening of our practice will not be without strict measures to prioritize the health and safety of our patients. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, we will continue to adhere to and stay at the forefront of the guidelines provided by the CDC and American Dental Association (ADA).
What We Are Doing for Our Patients
While sterilization and cleanliness are not a new concept to our office, we are implementing additional tactics and standards to further protect our patients during this time. When visiting Smile Structure, you can expect our team to carry out the following procedures of superior protection:
- Limiting patient numbers in the office by operating with extended hours
- Screening prior to appointment with health and exposure survey
- Performing pre-appointment check-in and paperwork in the parking lot while patients remain in the vehicle
- Checking temperature of all patients prior to entering building
- Providing masks for patients prior to treatment
- Training staff members to prevent cross-contamination
In addition to these tasks, you can trust that our San Antonio office is also equipped with the advanced technology and equipment it takes to promote an even safer and cleaner environment, such as the following:
- Isolite suction to reduce aerosols from treatment
- Hepa and UV filters in each operatory
Scheduling Your Dental Visit
We are living in unprecedented times, and we know that it may take more to keep patients comfortable at the dental office. While we are confident we have implemented measures to provide a safe experience for each patient, we are also offering extended office hours and weekend appointments as well as a Dental Savers plan to help with financial challenges during this pandemic. Smile Structure will remain vigilant about this situation as it evolves and keep you informed about any updates at our practice. Please contact us with any further questions or concerns.