As Governor Abbott released the latest news regarding COVID 19 and reopening Texas on Monday, April 27th, Smile Structure is thrilled to open our practice to our dental family again. We are happy to be able to offer dental care for more than just emergencies. Our entire staff knows that your oral health is incredibly important. At Smile Structure Dentistry, we are taking extreme care and diligence in opening our practice as safely as possible to begin providing the much needed care that you are requesting.
We will open beginning Friday, May 1st, with strict measures to prioritize the health and safety of our patients. We will be using the following precautions to ensure that both our patients and our team of dental professionals enter a caring and safe environment:
- Limiting the number of patients in our office at a single time
- Screening before all appointments with health and exposure survey
- Performing pre-appointment check-in and paperwork in the parking lot while patients remain in their vehicles
- Checking the temperature of all patients prior to entering our office
- Providing masks to patients before treatment
- Training staff members to prevent cross-contamination
In addition to these precautions, our office is also equipped with advanced technology and equipment to promote an even safer and cleaner environment such as the following:
- Isolite suction to reduce aerosols from treatment
- Hepa and UV filters in each operatory
To schedule an appointment, you can reach us in the following ways:
- CALL: (210) 572-2394 and leave a detailed message
- EMAIL: email@example.com
Smile Structure is offering extended office hours and weekend appointments to care for patients who missed their scheduled appointments during the past few weeks. While we are confident that we have implemented the correct measures to provide a safe experience for all patients, if you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact our office. We are here to help. Stay safe, and we hope to see you soon!
Posted on behalf of